经典牛牛

Professional gas detection solution provider

4008-8364-66 Service Hotline: 4008-8364-66
当前所在位置: 网站首页 > 新闻资讯 News Center Location: Home > News

Anpar Instruments and Equipment 2018 National Day Holiday Notice

Anpar Instruments '2018 National Day Holiday Notice, the 2018 National Day Holiday is coming. According to the national holiday regulations and the company's actual situation, Anpar Instruments' 2018 National Day holiday will be arranged as follows: The National Day holiday period is from October 01, 2018 to October 07, 2018, with a total of 7 days. ...

Date 2018-09-29 Hits: 100 times

Ampal Instruments 2018 Mid-Autumn Festival Holiday Notice

Anpar Instruments '2018 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday notice, the 2018 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday is approaching, according to the national holiday regulations and the company's actual situation, Anpar Instruments' 2018 Mid-Autumn Festival holiday will be arranged as follows: The Mid-Autumn Festival holiday period is from September 22, 2018 to September 24, 2018. Go to work on Tuesday, September 25. ...

Release date2018-09-22 Clicks: 100 times

Anpar Instruments and Equipment 2018 Labor Day Holiday Notice

The 2018 Labor Day holiday is approaching. According to the national holiday holiday regulations and the company's actual situation, the following arrangements are made for the 2018 Labor Day holiday of Anpar Instruments: The 2018 Labor Day holiday of Anpar Instruments is April 29, 2018 Until May 1, 2018, it will be closed for 3 days. Go to work on Saturday, April 28. ...

Date of release 2018-07-10 Click times: 500 times

The teacher broke the door to save three lives. The truth of the matter is so!

Winter is here, and many rural areas do not provide heating facilities. Therefore, they can only be heated by fire. Many fire poisoning accidents occur every year. Although there are reminders every year, they still occur frequently. What happened to the teacher on the Internet to save the three lives? Is it because of the fire poisoning incident? In the end, the three appointments almost died. ...

Release date2018-12-20 Click times: 100 times

Harm of harmful gases to aquaculture

Chickens also produce harmful gases? Many people must say that the editor is talking nonsense. Xiao Bian has any nonsense, you will know if you look down. The range of chickens that are usually free-ranged in rural areas has a large range of activities, and even a small amount of harmful gases are handled by nature; however, the harmful gases in chicken farms must be handled professionally. ...

Release date2018-12-12 Hits: 100 times

[Reprinted] Zhangjiakou explosion: acetylene-laden vehicle exploded and was banned from stopping by the road

The Zhangjiakou explosion has killed 23 people and injured 22. ...

Release date 2018-11-29 Clicks: 100 times

The State Council's Office of the Security Council requires various measures to prevent and control fires this winter and next spring

The State Council ’s Office of the Security Council requires various measures to prevent and control fires this winter and next spring. The fire prevention and control work for this winter and spring will be deployed on the same day, requiring various regions and departments to take various measures to prevent and control the fire this winter and spring. ...

Release date2018-10-27 Clicks: 100 times

4 deaths and 2 injuries caused by gas explosion in a coal mine in Neijiang, Sichuan

Original title: Gas explosion accident in Neijiang No. 1 coal mine killed 4 people and injured 2 people. Cover news (Reporter Ma Mengfei Wu Zhong) At 9:30 am on October 25, 2018, the Eagle Eagle of Neijiang Shuangying Coal Co., Ltd. A gas explosion accident killed 4 people and injured 2 others. After the incident, Neijiang City immediately launched an emergency plan. The heads of the relevant provincial departments, the main leaders of the Neijiang Municipal Party Committee, the in-charge leaders, and the relevant leaders of Zizhong County rushed to the scene to organize and direct rescue and rehabilitation work. At present, the rescue work has ended, there are no trapped people underground, the injured have been sent to hospital for treatment, and their vital signs are stable. The cause of the accident is ...

Release date2018-10-25 Clicks: 100 times

The city held a meeting on the safety supervision of toxic and harmful flammable and explosive enterprises in the city

Our city held a meeting on the safety supervision of toxic and harmful flammable and explosive enterprises in the city. Yesterday, the city held a meeting on the safety supervision of toxic and harmful flammable and explosive enterprises in the city. Vice Mayor Liu Qiang attended the meeting and spoke. At the meeting, Liu Qiang summarized the safety production accidents at home and abroad and our city in recent years, and deeply analyzed the causes of the accidents, and put forward requirements for relevant departments and hazardous chemical companies to do a good job in production safety. Liu Qiang pointed out that since the beginning of this year, the safety of work in our city has been stable overall, but departments at all levels must still tighten the string of safety in production. We must not underestimate the seriousness of safety risks facing Cangzhou City. .

Release date2018-10-18 Clicks: 100 times

Keep warm in winter and beware of carbon monoxide poisoning

Keep warm in winter and beware of carbon monoxide poisoning. Winter is a period of frequent carbon monoxide poisoning. After carbon monoxide poisoning, people with mild poisoning show symptoms such as headache, dizziness, palpitation, vomiting, sweating, and fast heart rate. In severe cases, they quickly enter a coma. The reflection disappears, the body temperature increases, and then serious damage to the brain tissue, or even death, must not be underestimated. Therefore, everyone must raise awareness of safety precautions while heating and preventing cold. ...

Release date2018-10-16 Clicks: 100 times

Dozens of people treated for toxic gas leak from a hotel in central Sydney

Dozens of people were treated for a toxic gas leak from a hotel in central Sydney. Xinhua News Agency, Sydney, September 19 (Wang Ziqiao) According to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation reported on the 19th. There was a toxic gas leak in the Herman Hotel. Currently, 30 people have been treated for exposure or inhalation of toxic gas, and 8 people have been taken to the hospital. According to reports, the accident was caused by a staff member responsible for hotel pool maintenance mistakenly mixing pool cleaners with other chemicals to generate toxic gases. ...

Release date2018-10-11 Clicks: 100 times

(Forward) 3 people were injured in a gas explosion in a restaurant in Yongkang, Zhejiang

(Repost) 3 people were injured in a gas explosion at a restaurant in Yongkang, Zhejiang. Original title: 3 people were injured in a gas explosion at a restaurant in Yongkang, Zhejiang. Boiling point. The Beijing News (Reporter Zhou Shiling) today (18th), the official Weibo of the Yongkang Public Security Bureau of Zhejiang Province announced that a gas explosion accident occurred in a restaurant in Yongkang City, causing 3 injuries and no life threatening. After initial investigation, the accident was caused by improper operation of the noodle shop staff when changing gas bottles in the kitchen. ...

Date 2018-09-18 Hits: 100 times

(Repost) Newly Renovated Living Room Excessive Standards for Indoor Air Treatment Welcome New Market Outlet

(Repost) Newly renovated living room harmful gas exceeds the standard indoor air treatment to welcome new air vents in the market, original title: Newly renovated living room harmful gas exceeds the standard to welcome new air vents in the market. Test data show that more than 90% of newly renovated living rooms have exceeded standard Air treatment welcomes new air outlets in the market. "Indoor air pollutants come from a wide range of sources, with a large variety and complex components. Among them, the largest sources of pollution come from the quality of building materials, decorative materials, furniture supplies, and also related to human behavior, lifestyle, Consumption concepts are related. Specific include carbon dioxide exhaled by the human body, pathogenic microorganisms, benzene, nail polish produced by interior decoration ...

Date 2018-09-13 Hits: 100 times

After-sales service hotline: 4008-8364-66

Professionally tailored gas alarms for your environment

Phone: 0755-29019375 / 6/7

Fax: 0755-29019375-816

Email: info@empaer.com

Website: http://5222moc.cn/

Address: Jinxiongda Science and Technology Park, Huanguan South Road, Guanlan Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen

online service