Chickens also produce harmful gases? Many people must say that the editor is talking nonsense. Xiao Bian has any nonsense, you will know if you look down. The range of chickens that are usually free-ranged in rural areas has a large range of activities, and even a small amount of harmful gases are handled by nature; however, the harmful gases in chicken farms must be handled professionally.
1. Ammonia: Nitrogen-containing organic matter in feces is produced after fermentation and decomposition by bacteria. It has strong irritation, especially strong mucosal irritation. It often causes conjunctiva, upper respiratory tract mucosa congestion and edema, which will have adverse effects on chicken growth and development and egg production.
2. Hydrogen sulfide: It is produced by the decomposition of sulfur-containing organic matter in feces by bacteria. Its irritation is no less than that of ammonia, which can also cause keratitis, conjunctivitis, and irritation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. In severe cases, it can cause paralysis and death of the respiratory center. Chronic chronic stimulus will reduce the chicken's physique and production performance.
3. Carbon dioxide: It is mainly released by the chicken's metabolism after breathing. When the house space is small, the feeding density is too large, and the ventilation is poor, the carbon dioxide concentration in the house will be too high, causing the chicken to suffocate to death.
4. Carbon monoxide: It is mainly caused by the low temperature in the henhouse in the early spring and improper management of coal fires, resulting in incomplete combustion of the coal. In addition, the poor ventilation of the henhouse often causes hypoxia or gas poisoning in chickens. In severe cases, large numbers of deaths occur.
5. Methane: It is produced by the fermentation of feces in the intestinal tract with the excretion of feces and the accumulation of feces in the chicken house for a long time. Methane gas can also cause adverse irritation to chickens.
6. Formaldehyde: Most of them are incomplete residual gases emitted when fumigating chicken houses with formaldehyde. Higher concentrations can also cause eye and respiratory problems.
There are many ways to remove harmful gases, such as biological deodorization, gas adsorption, and so on. How to detect these harmful gases in time and prevent them before they become a problem has become a problem faced by farmers. If it is not found in time, the chicken will become sick and cause losses.
Many farmers choose to use gas detectors for real-time monitoring. Those that can meet professional accuracy and resolution requirements are generally industrial gas detectors, and are better gas detectors.
Shenzhen Anpar Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company integrating R & D, production and sales. Since the establishment of the company, it has been focusing on the gas detection and gas analysis industries. The company has 19 years of experience in gas detection product development. The products are used all over the world, and are mainly used in aerospace, military, medical, chemical, petroleum and natural gas, electric power, mining, agriculture (animal husbandry, plantation, preservation, etc.), atmospheric environmental protection, communications and other fields. Over the years, the company has solved many difficulties in gas detection and made important contributions to the development of the gas detection industry at home and abroad. The company's products and services have also won recognition and praise from our customers. The gas detector produced by Anpar has been tested by the Metrology Institute, and it is accurate and reliable, which is a good helper for many farmers.
Related instrument recommendations