经典牛牛

Professional gas detection solution provider

4008-8364-66 Service Hotline: 4008-8364-66
当前所在位置: 网站首页 > 新闻资讯 > 行业新闻 > News Center Location: Home > News > Industry News >

The teacher broke the door to save three lives. The truth of the matter is so!

Published: 2018-12-20 Read: 100 Source: 5222moc.cn Author: Shenzhen An Paer Equipment Co., Ltd.

Winter is here, and many rural areas do not provide heating facilities. Therefore, they can only be heated by fire. Many fire poisoning accidents occur every year. Although there are reminders every year, they still occur frequently. What happened to the teacher on the Internet to save the three lives? Is it because of the fire poisoning incident?

Let ’s take a look at the details of the incident. The students did not come to the school, and the teacher was responsible. Therefore, the parents or contacts of the students must be contacted urgently. For this reason, the teacher saw that there was no student Xiaohong (pseudonym) in the teacher. The student did not ask for leave, so the teacher Li Na called Xiaohong's father, but prompted to stop, and later called Xiaohong's home. Although it was connected but no one answered, the teacher was worried. After that, he contacted the principal to find it together, and finally rushed to Xiaohong's home.
However, the teacher saw that Xiaohong's house was closed, and after making a circle around the house, he found that the house was surrounded by rigorous conditions. Finally, he felt that the situation was serious. The teacher and his neighbors broke through the door and found that Xiaohong and Grandma and aunt were both unconscious. Finally, they were rushed to the doctor. Fortunately, they were rescued in time. If three lives were lost in half an hour, they were now safely out of danger.
Therefore, everyone must open the window when the fire is closed, and extinguish the fire when the window is closed. Because Xiao Hong slept early that night, his grandmother was old, and he had a severe cold, he forgot to take the oven out, which caused carbon monoxide poisoning in a family of three.

The safety hazards of gas poisoning cannot be prevented, and a reliable toxic and harmful gas detector can be used to easily deal with this "safety roadblocker".






After-sales service hotline: 4008-8364-66

Professionally tailored gas alarms for your environment

Phone: 0755-29019375 / 6/7

Fax: 0755-29019375-816

Email: info@empaer.com

Website: http://5222moc.cn/

Address: Jinxiongda Science and Technology Park, Huanguan South Road, Guanlan Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen

online service