Ammonia alarm installation steps and precautions for installation of ammonia alarm
Ammonia gas alarms are widely used in chemical plants, animal husbandry, aquaculture, plantation, fertilizer plants, cold storage, refrigeration equipment, food plants, refrigerator rooms, compressor rooms, environmental monitoring, occupational health and health monitoring, corporate safety monitoring, etc. . The function of the ammonia gas alarm is that when the ammonia concentration in the monitoring environment reaches the set alarm value, the ammonia gas alarm issues an audible and visual alarm and simultaneously links the emission or ventilation equipment.
The installation steps of the ammonia alarm are as follows:
1. Select a suitable installation point as the installation position of the ammonia alarm;
2. Fix the ammonia alarm. According to the ammonia alarm used, choose a suitable installation and fixing method (bracket installation, pipe installation, wall installation, etc.), and fix the ammonia alarm;
3. Connect cables to the ammonia alarm, including power supply cables, signal cables, and external equipment cables. These wiring methods need to refer to the instructions of the ammonia alarm manufacturer to operate;
4. Power supply, debugging and testing of ammonia alarm and other external equipment. For detailed operation steps, please refer to the instructions of the ammonia alarm manufacturer;
The installation precautions of ammonia alarm are as follows:
1. When installing the ammonia alarm, pay attention to avoid strong electromagnetic fields (such as high-power motors and transformers) when selecting the installation point, and try to be as close to the suspected leak point or target monitoring point as possible. It should be convenient for the staff to maintain later, and the installation point should not be in a closed environment, so that the staff can see and hear the alarm of the sound and light alarm lights;
2. Be careful when installing and fixing the ammonia alarm. Do not damage the sensor probe of the ammonia alarm.
- Previous: Precautions for selection of ammonia alarm for animal husbandry
- Next: No more