What are the precautions for installation of flammable gas alarms ? Flammable gas alarm installation specification GB50493-2009 download
According to the relevant provisions of GB50493-2009 "Design Specifications for Detection and Alarm of Combustible Gases and Toxic Gases in Petrochemical Industry," the installation of flammable gas alarms
1. The determination of the installation position of the flammable gas alarm is determined according to the requirements of GB50493-2009, based on the density and wind direction of the detection gas. The installation position of the flammable gas alarm is to avoid installation in places with excessive air flow.
2. When a flammable gas alarm is installed on a wall, its bottom edge should be 1.3 to 1.5m above the ground, its side close to the door shaft should not be less than 0.5m from the wall, and its operating surface should have a 1.2m wide operating distance. Well-ventilated within a radius of 1.5 meters.
3. When the flammable gas alarm is installed on the ground, its bottom edge should be 0.1 ~ 0.2m higher than the ground. The flammable gas alarm should be installed firmly, not inclined, and within 1.5 meters from the radius of the gas source.
4. The combustible gas alarm is installed in the indoor space, and the indoor area is not very large. Two combustible gas alarms
The horizontal distance should be within 15 meters, and the points should be evenly distributed; if the indoor area is large, the flammable gas alarm should be arranged on the upwind side of the year with the minimum frequency wind direction of the flammable gas release source, and the distance from the release source should not be greater than 15m.
5. When the gas detected by the combustible gas alarm is heavier than air, the installation height of the combustible gas alarm should be 0.3 ～ 0.6m from the ground; when detecting the gas lighter than air, the installation height of the combustible gas alarm should be 0.5 above the release source. ~ 2m.
6. The cable core wire and the end of the wire used for the flammable gas alarm should be marked with the number and consistent with the drawing, and the handwriting should be clear and not easy to fade;
Here is just a list of some common flammable gas alarm installation precautions, which are often encountered by our installers at the scene. In fact, GB50493-2009 specifies a large detailed entry. For the safety of life and property, installation Combustible gas alarms must strictly abide by and implement the regulations in GB50493-2009.