Flammable gas alarm selection instructions, several precautions for installation of combustible gas alarms
As a necessary equipment for fire safety, flammable gas alarms are becoming more and more popular nowadays, but many customers have questions about how to choose a flammable gas alarm , and what are the main problems when installing a flammable gas alarm , It is not very clear. Here, the technical engineers of Ampare specifically provide detailed answers to these two common problems encountered by customers using flammable gas alarms.
First, the selection of flammable gas alarm
The key to purchasing a flammable gas alarm is to choose a product with good sensitivity, stability and anti-interference. The flammable gas alarm is also called a flammable gas detector, which is used to detect gas leakage and issue an alarm. The reliability of the product is directly related to the safety of life and property. However, due to the nature of the flammable gas sensor, after a period of use, the flammable gas alarm will drift to a certain degree, resulting in a decrease in sensitivity and stability. Therefore, high-quality and high-performance flammable gas alarms are not so It is easy to manufacture, so when choosing a flammable gas alarm, don't pay too much attention to the price.
Also, when purchasing a flammable gas alarm, the type of flammable gas should be told to the manufacturer's selection engineer, so that the engineer can help you choose the right product. Because under normal circumstances, manufacturers will choose different brands of flammable gas sensors to ensure the sensitivity, stability and anti-interference of flammable gas alarms.
Another thing is that when buying a flammable gas alarm, the brand and service life of the product are also more important. Do not choose San Wu products, and do not easily choose the products of dealers or traders. Choose the flammable gas alarm from the manufacturer. If the technical strength of the dealer or trader is not strong, when they encounter technical problems, they can only find the manufacturer. The life of the flammable gas alarm is usually determined by the sensor. The life of the sensor of different brands and models will be different, and generally imported will be longer.
Points to note when installing flammable gas alarms
1. Selection of installation point, the flammable gas alarm should be installed in the valve, pipe connection, gas outlet or within 1 meter of the flammable gas. The closer you are, the better, not in high temperature, high humidity, high pressure and high dust. And high electromagnetic radiation environment;
2. Installation density control. When installing multiple flammable gas alarms in a large area environment, a 10-12 square meter is used to install a flammable gas alarm.
3. Selection of installation methods. Flammable gas alarms are generally wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted, and pipe-mounted installations. When installing a flammable gas alarm, the sensor should be fixed downwards. When selecting the installation method, the main consideration is to install it firmly and reliably for easy maintenance.
4. Selection of installation position. When detecting flammable gas with a density less than air, install a flammable gas alarm at a position about 30-60cm from the roof. When detecting flammable gas with a density greater than air, install a flammable gas alarm. Install at a position about 30-60cm from the ground;
5. Cable selection and wiring requirements. For combustible gas alarms, use a core with a core diameter greater than 1 square millimeter and a 3-core shielded cable. When wiring, the cable should be piped, and the pipe used should meet fire protection requirements. The shield of the cable must be grounded;
6. Debug the flammable gas alarm. After installation, you should debug the flammable gas alarm after power on.